E-COMMERCE BASICS FOR WALMART SUPPLIERS
A practical overview of Walmart’s e-commerce today, the changes on the horizon, what Walmart suppliers must know and do to succeed, and how to profit in these exciting but often turbulent times.
This nuts-and-bolts class educates you on today’s e-commerce and prepares you for its inevitable changes. You’ll move from a brief overview of its history to the current state of e-commerce and into Walmart-specific materials. You’ll leave with best practices and constructive guides for improving your online presence and sales.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- How to set up a new item properly
- What each completed field generates
- The meanings of the site’s various components
- Two ways to execute Item Set Up: Supplier Center and spreadsheet uploaded to Supplier Center
- How to successfully navigate Walmart’s Supplier Center App
- The significant differences between DSV and Owned inventory
- Why images are so important and how to select them
- How to maximize SEO today
- E-commerce trends, history, and direction
- Tips and best practices for e-commerce with Walmart
THIS IS A 3-HOUR CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO NOON OR 1 P.M. TO 4 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.