Know the intricacies of GRS and anticipate its challenges so you can head off errors and omissions. This class will expand your skills dramatically.
Turn your supply chain plans into reality by understanding GRS more fully. Learn its ins and outs so you can execute your supply chain plans more successfully. After working with our expert teacher, you will have a rich understanding of fulfillment, leading to a greater sense of confidence in the work you produce. Designed for replenishment analysts / managers, forecasting managers, and demand planners and allocation managers.
Prerequisite: GRS: Demand Forecasting
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart Canada stores.
Suppliers selling in the United States, please check our US classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- How demand, calendar allocation, and forecast work together
- Sources of safety stock and how to provide recommendations
- How lead time determines dates on POs
- Best practices for end of life
- How to complete Supplier Closing template
- Truckload optimization
- How to create and retrieve PO reports
- How to create the Walmart Fill Rate and MABD reports
- How to track sell-thru in Retail Link®
- How to complete the Out-of-Stock Root Cause Dashboard
- How to calculate lost sales
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.