OTIF BASICS & REPORTS
The importance of OTIF to Walmart’s Canadian suppliers is certain to expand. Learn OTIF now and benefit immediately.
You will leave this class with a fuller understanding of what OTIF is and how to run its key reports. Using the OTIF Scorecard, we show you how to gain insight into true root cause for early, late, and un-filled cases and discuss resolution options to prevent these exceptions on future purchase orders. A better On Time In Full performance prevents deductions and fines. You need to know this.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart Canada stores.
Suppliers selling in the United States, please check our US classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- Why OTIF is important to your business
- How to locate your supplier agreement
- OTIF accountability by freight payment terms
- OTIF Overview and Expectable Delivery windows
- What is OTIF Supplier and Walmart Accountability
- How to navigate OTIF Scorecard to identify recurring exception
- How to read the OTIF Scorecard
- How to locate resources
- The key OTIF reports to run and review in Retail Link®
- Ways to fix your MABD and fill rates
THIS IS A 3-HOUR CLASS, RUNNING FROM EITHER 9:00 AM TO 12PM EASTERN TIME OR 2:00 PM TO 5 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
COST: $300 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.