OTIF & LOAD QUALITY
Reduce deductions and drive OTIF success for your business using insights from the OTIF scorecard in Retail Link®.
A better Walmart On Time In Full performance improves your product flow to shelves for better consumer availability and greater sales.
Work the OTIF scorecard more advantageously, and harvest more meaningful insights from your Retail Link® data. Learn how to identify recurring exceptions and the resolution options available to prevent those exceptions on future POs.
This class was developed by long-standing experts closely involved in building Walmart’s replenishment and supply chain systems and processes over the last 20 years. Using the OT IF Scorecard, our experts will teach you how to gain insights on true root cause for early, late, and unfilled cases and discuss resolution options to prevent these exceptions on future purchase orders.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- OTIF fundamentals
- Who is responsible for what regarding OTIF
- Details of Arrival Compliance
- Differences between system generated and manual orders
- Walmart’s expectations for On Time and In Full shipments
- How OTIF utilizes Must Arrive By Date to show exceptions
- How to navigate your OTIF Scorecard to identify recurring exceptions
- How to build an OTIF Action Plan
- Details of the SPM Dashboard
- The new Transportation Portal
- How and when to do a Lead Time Audit
- How to automate inbound scheduling
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.