RETAIL LINK® 1:
To succeed with Walmart, you must master Retail Link® and use it confidently. It holds the key to the Walmart kingdom, and this introductory class gets you through the castle door.
This well-organized primer makes the complex data in Retail Link® understandable and memorable. Hands-on training from an expert leads you through all Retail Link® has to offer. This class is for those working directly in Retail Link® as well as sales staff, analysts, accountants who manage the Walmart business and executives seeking a fuller understanding of this treasure trove of data.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart Canada stores.
Suppliers selling in the United States, please check our US classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- How to navigate the Retail Link® home page
- Ways to customize your dashboard
- The most important docs in Retail Link®
- The most valuable apps in Retail Link®
- The difference between the OTIF app and the OTIF doc
- What Search, Filter, Favorite, Sort, Domain, Category each means
- How to use the PO Tracking app
- The difference between 6 vs 9 digits in GSM
- How to build out your Business at a Glance
- How to navigate the Decision Support home page
- How to create, retrieve, and review the output for a Quick Item Information
- To understand, create, and retrieve the Supplier Performance Scorecard
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.