RETAIL LINK® 2:
DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Learn how to create/run/retrieve 8 valuable Retail Link® reports. You’ll be instructed by an expert in DSS, assuring that you will master it. Then you’ll prepare reports under the guidance of that expert, preparing you fully for this work.
You’ll learn how to build queries from start to finish. Then you’ll explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product’s performance in Walmart. This class – which gives you hands-on practice with an expert – provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart Canada stores.
Suppliers selling in the United States, please check our US classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- How to work with time frames on queries
- How to compare Forecast and POS side-by-side
- How to create and retrieve eight valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- P.O. Tracking
- 2 Years Sales History
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Item 17 Week Forecast
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Markdown Event
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $650 USD
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.