RETAIL LINK® 2:
DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Learn how to create/run/retrieve 12 valuable Retail Link® reports. You’ll be instructed by an expert in DSS, assuring that you will master it. Then you’ll prepare reports under the guidance of that expert, preparing you fully for this work.
You’ll learn how to build queries from start to finish and practice with a Retail Link® expert very experienced in building reports. Then you’ll explore different versions of the same data to give you a fuller, richer understanding of your product’s performance in Walmart. This knowledge provides a solid base on which to grow your product sales.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- Tips for using Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- How to work with time frames on queries
- How to create and retrieve 12 valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Markdown Event
- 13 Week Sales
- Sales Year Over Year
- What Sells With My Item
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.