RETAIL LINK® 3:
ADVANCED DECISION SUPPORT (DSS)
Add depth to your knowledge of DSS and richness to your insights. This translates to greater profitability for your brand and greater confidence for you.
Harvest more data from Retail Link® by learning new queries and discovering additional value in familiar reports. You will gain greater competence in your reporting and improve your productivity. Retail Link® will work harder for you as you capitalize fully on its data.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- Different ways to view your data to produce expanded insights
- How to compare forecasts and POS side-by-side
- Seasonal Profile calculation
- How a trend presents an opportunity
- How to get more from the Store of the Community app
- How to organize your day and week
- The most important reports to maintain
- Best practices of other successful suppliers
- Five steps to keep you on top of your business
- 9+ reports:
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day by Store
- Inventory by Warehouse
- PO Tracking – Expanded
- Supply Plan – By Order Date
- Supply Plan – By ReceiveDate
- Item 104 Week Sales
- Item 52 Week Sales
- Forecast to Sales
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.