RETAIL LINK® 4:
ANALYTICS & STORYTELLING
Explore familiar data in new and exciting ways. Discover fresh insights and be inspired to develop creative approaches for your buyer.
In this class, you will sharpen your analytical skills, review actual case studies, and find trends and insights in your own data. Experience the thrill of uncovering root causes, discovering new opportunities, and developing solutions. This class content is new and exciting, and the facilitator’s comments are spot on. A lively and highly productive class!
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
- The value of stories and types of stories
- How to present your story in a meaningful way
- Ways to discover the story behind your data
- How to increase your capacity to gain insights
- How to mine your data more fully
- How to find great stories in Store of the Community
- How to recommend a new store count using Market Basket data
- How to prepare for a Walmart Line Review
- How to build a story from these reports:
- Item 104 Week Sales
- Item 52 Week Sales
- Order Forecast
- Store Sales
- Market Basket
- Supply Plan – Item
- Order Forecast by DC
THIS IS AN ALL-DAY CLASS, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
SAVE 10% WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 CLASSES AT ONE TIME.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.