RETAIL LINK® TRAINING SUITE
You’ll save both time and money with this training suite. In just 3 days, you’ll be up and running and will avoid expensive (and embarrassing) errors beginners often make due to lack of knowledge.
Save $195 by purchasing the suite instead of individual classes.
For 3 days, immerse yourself in Retail Link®, Walmart’s online hub of data, documentation, reports, and special applications. If you’re new to Walmart Canada or new to a position requiring you to manage product sales, this training gets you where you need to be quickly and thoroughly.
All 8th & Walton classes for Walmart suppliers selling in Canada are taught by Heather Reid of Mississauga, Ontario. For 22 years, Reid worked at Walmart Canada, organizing and facilitating its Retail Link® and other training programs. She has taught over 2,000 suppliers.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart Canada stores.
Suppliers selling in the United States, please check our US classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
Day 1: Retail Link® 1: Basics
- How to navigate the Retail Link® home page
- Ways to customize your dashboard
- The most important docs in Retail Link®
- The most valuable apps in Retail Link®
- The difference between the OTIF app and the OTIF doc
- What Search, Filter, Favorite, Sort, Domain, Category each means
- How to use the PO Tracking app
- The difference between 6 vs 9 digits in GSM
- How to build out your Business at a Glance
- How to navigate the Decision Support home page
- How to create, retrieve, and review the output for a Quick Item Information
- To understand, create, and retrieve the Supplier Performance Scorecard
Day 2: Retail Link® 2: Decision Support
- How to work with time frames on queries
- How to compare Forecast and POS side-by-side
- How to create and retrieve eight valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- P.O. Tracking
- 2 Years Sales History
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Item 17 Week Forecast
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Markdown Event
Day 3: Retail Link® 3: Analysis
- How to know if your items are in the right stores
- How to build a Store of the Community Report to help recommend a new store count
- How to create and calculate a Replenishment Instock
- How to build a story about your customer
- How to build a Supply Plan Report to include warehouses and cases
- Ways to expand your analytical skills and capacity to gain insights
- How to unlock the hidden message in a seasonal trend
- How to make a case for adjusting your forecast
- How to use time dimensions to analyze
- How to extract more value from your data
THESE ARE 3 ALL-DAY CLASSES, EACH RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
PRICE: $1,755 USD
YOU SAVE $195 USD BY PURCHASING THE SUITE INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL CLASSES.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.