RETAIL LINK® TRAINING SUITE
In just 3 days, you’ll be up and running and will avoid expensive (and embarrassing) errors Retail Link® beginners often make.
Save $195 when you purchase the suite instead of individual classes.
Immerse yourself in Retail Link®, Walmart’s online hub of data, documentation, reports, and special applications. If you’re new to Walmart or new to a position requiring you to manage product sales, this training gets you where you need to be quickly and thoroughly.
This class is for Walmart suppliers selling in Walmart U.S. stores.
Suppliers selling in Canada, please check our Canadian classes.
Sam’s Club and dotcom suppliers, please contact us.
You Will Learn
Retail Link® Basics
- How to navigate the Retail Link® home page
- The basics of Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- The elements of building and retrieving a query
- The Supplier Performance Scorecard
- The Quick Item Information Report
- The Company Summary Report
- The Store Detail Report
- Dotcom Report tips
- How to maximize the value of the Walmart home page
- How to customize your dashboard
- How to best use important docs in Retail Link®
- The most valuable apps in Retail Link® and how to make the most of each
Retail Link® Decision Support (DSS)
- Tips for using Retail Link® Decision Support – New
- How to work with time frames on queries
- How to create and retrieve 12 valuable reports:
- Sales by Item
- PO Tracking
- Current Instock and Pipeline
- Stores Out and Nothing in Pipeline
- Returns to Sales Comparison
- Item 52 Week Forecast
- Supply Plan by Order Date
- Supply Plan by Receive Date
- Markdown Event
- 13 Week Sales
- Sales Year Over Year
- What Sells With My Item
Retail Link® Advanced Decision Support (DSS)
- Different ways to view your data to produce expanded insights
- How to compare forecasts and POS side-by-side
- Seasonal Profile calculation
- How a trend presents an opportunity
- How to get more from the Store of the Community app
- How to organize your day and week
- The most important reports to maintain
- Best practices of other successful suppliers
- Five steps to keep you on top of your business
- How to create and retrieve 9+ reports:
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day
- POS Quantity and Inventory by Day by Store
- Inventory by Warehouse
- PO Tracking – Expanded
- Supply Plan – By Order Date
- Supply Plan – By Receive Date
- Item 104 Week Sales
- Item 52 Week Sales
- Forecast to Sales
THESE ARE 3 ALL-DAY CLASSES, RUNNING FROM 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. CENTRAL TIME.
YOU WILL SAVE $195 BY PURCHASING THE SUITE INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL CLASSES.
- Register using your supplier email address
- Have authorized access to Retail Link®
- Have your Retail Link® ID and password
- You will need a laptop with wireless internet and Microsoft Excel
- Access to and use of a web camera in computer
- In order to produce valid reports, your company should be shipping to Walmart prior to taking this class. Since our classes do not use dummy data, if you are not shipping to Walmart, you will have no data with which to produce reports.
- Dual monitors (one for the webinar, one for reports)
- Log in 15 minutes prior to class starting time to assure both audio and video are functioning.